Tuesday 8 March 2011

Local Mobile Monopoly and Making Money with Mobile Marketing

I have been on the Internet since I was about 5 years of age. I am 16 years old now. It's only the last two or three years that I've been interested and been looking into making money on the Internet. When I first started out on the Internet I was conned, had my parents bank account emptied and was grounded by my parents. I was fascinated by all these make money programs and the videos showing the lifestyle that top affiliate marketers were living. I quickly realised that most of these programs were total, utter rubbish and there are only a small minority that actually work. Eventually, though various methods such as Email Marketing and setting up blogs and websites I was able to make my first big Clickbank check and my first Google Adsense check.

I found something on the Internet that I thought was revolutionary and changed my whole way of thinking. It was called Mobile Monopoly. It was created by 19 year old Adam Horwitz, who is a young affiliate marketer who is described as the ‘King' of mobile marketing. I have got to admit that I was a little bit sceptical when I saw the video on the site of his new Audi A5 and all the screenshots of his ClickBank account making over $50,000. I had seen all of this before, but there was something interesting about this course and in the Pre-Launch Adam opened the site up and gave free Mobile Marketing training to the select few.

I created my own Mobile Advertising campaigns used the methods that he had shown in the video and I started to build huge lists. I wanted to see more, I was hooked. So I purchased the product and saw a significant return on my money and a way that I could make money on Autopilot. It will be interesting to see what this new course Local Mobile Monopoly is like when it is launched. If it is anything like the last course, Mobile Monopoly it is going to be fantastic. I can give you assurance that this is not a Scam and Adam is completely genuine, I know from experience as I have been following him for a while now.

Local Mobile Monopoly is going to be all about advertising local businesses on mobile phones. If you are a small business this course may benefit you as you can reach a market of 5 billion users on Mobile Phones as well as local users. And, for the people who want to make money you could make a living selling mobile advertisement to local businesses.

Local Mobile Monopoly

No comments:

Post a Comment